Stupid Tricks for Points
Betcha can't score more than 15 points by the end of the day!
- Ignore the first five people who say 'Good morning' to you.
- In the middle of a meeting, suddenly shout out "Yahtzee!"
- Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
- Run one lap around the office at top speed.
- To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
- Walk sideways to the photocopier.
- When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily, "Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!"
- While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
- Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
- Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle. (There must be a 'non-player' within sight).
- Page yourself over the intercom. (Do not disguise your voice).
- Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
- Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, "Ya wanna trade?"
- Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it."
- At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem. (Extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
- Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as 'Bob'.
- While talking to a colleague, pick your nose.
- Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
- In a colleagues diary, write in 10:00 am "See how I look in tights."
- While an office colleague is out, move their chair into the elevator.
- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"
- Tuck one pant leg into your sock and, when queried, answer "Not now" and walk away.
- Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.