Hidden Countries Word PuzzleIn each of the sentences below, the names of two countries are hidden. For example, the sentence: "Interpol and the FBI track down hidden marksmen" conceals the names POLAND and DENMARK.
See if you can find all twenty hidden countries.
Move your mouse over each puzzle to reveal the answers.
Vladimir and Olga are Soviet names.
2. Have you ever heard an animal talk in dialect?
3. The children put on galoshes to go out in the rain.
4. Extra tuition will help an amateur to improve his painting.
5. In the United Nations we denounce the wholesale ban on atomic weapons
6. Rash decisions may lead to trouble so thorough analysis is required.
7. The king and queen eat breakfast and lunch in a fine palace.
8. Such a display could be either really grand or rather disappointing.
9. Give the dog a bone and give him a little water.
10. If an iron pipe rusts you just have to shrug and accept it.