Your guide to all the best web sites for chess problems and puzzles.
- British Chess Problem Society
- The British Chess Problem Society, founded in 1918, is the world's oldest chess problem society. The site has a number of articles to introduce newcomers to the art of the chess problem.
- Mat Plus
- The site of the chess problems magazine from Yugoslavia.
- The Retrograde Analysis Corner
- A repository where all retro-enthusiasts can find easy access to material pertaining to Retrograde Analysis.
- Torsten Linß' Problem Chess Pages
- An excellent site by a FIDE master of chess composition, with a special interest in Fairy Chess.